Saturday, May 17, 2014

13 May 2014

13 May 2014. Just couldn't sleep well last night knowing that I didn't prepare anything for Daniel's big ONE today. Felt guilty for not getting even a birthday cake to celebrate at home. I wish Justin is here to celebrate this joyous day together. The four of us. A complete family on this important day. While nursing Daniel at 2am this morning, I silently wished him Happy birthday. We love you. Sorry for not doing anything. And my heart sank as I wished him. I nursed him at 5am again and I know deep down in my heart I must do something so that I won't regret tomorrow that I just let this day passed by not doing anything. It's still not too late to buy a birthday cake. At 8am, I get ready the kids, dressed them up, settled their food for the day, and at 10am, off we went to the bakery shop. Thankful for a helpful shop owner that helped me to load the cake while I buckled both kids up in the car seat and we drove home excitedly, big sister couldn't wait to cut the cake. She chose mickey mouse cake for Daniel. So sweet.

Happy and Blessed First birthday my boy! Greater things are yet to come! Mommy, Daddy and Jie Jie pray that you will grow up filled with wisdom, love, joy and success!



0 comments:

Post a Comment