Thursday, August 16, 2012

Morganfield @ Pavilion

It looks like I have not been blogging about the glorious food for decades and I'm back on feet, chasing after the so many yummy food in this world! First, budget does not allow us to chase after the glorious food as frequent as we wish. Second, we lazy to pack our baby's diaper bag so most of the time we stay at home. Enough said, we always end up with home cook food. And most of the time, we have good food with colleagues. Easier? =/

One day, we hopped on to Morganfield for lunch at Pavilion. We were so thrilled when we saw the set lunch Promo RM16.90 only. But, we missed out the word "from"..... we ordered the food like a Datin, as if money is not a concern and semua pun boleh. Only when the bill arrived, we were shocked with the amount, RM200+ ???? Goodness, we almost speechless.... haha! If possible, I would like to return the food. Lol.... so, warning to everyone. Read the terms and conditions carefully. Do not miss out important words like FROM, ONLY AT etc....

Anyway, even if there's no promotion, we will still be celebrating our dear friend's birthday here. Her favorite!
When you order the set lunch, it comes with free appetizer (Soup/Salad) and bottomless drink (ice lemon tea/Sprite/Pepsi/Coke)
 Salad - definitely not my order =P
 The Ribs that come in three flavors, BBQ/Spicy tomato/Black Pepper. I chose the wrong flavor, Spicy tomato does not fit my taste bud. I still prefer the BBQ/Black pepper which roasted till very crispy and yummy! I ended up exchanging with my colleagues, pheww.. otherwise I wouldn't enjoy this expensive lunch. =D
The Girls! Looks like Desperate Housewives? Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment