Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Don't know what to cook for your baby/toddler?

Squeezing your brain for creativity on baby food?

Don't know what to cook?

Lack of ideas?

Let me introduce one easy and interesting and healthy food!
 
Vegetable Alphabets!!

I'm thrilled when I saw this in Jusco, checked the ingredients, checked the price and without thinking twice, I grabbed the item and dumped into the trolley. Looks like I'm the one that is more excited than Ashlynn.

I'm seriously bored, cooking the same porridge over and over again. Ashlynn is in the same situation. Her porridge is always the same color, same texture and I can sense that she's bored! I only managed to feed her few spoons and then she lost interest in her food, she kept the food in her mouth, and close her mouth tight.... I can only force it open by offering her some water/toys. She's a growing baby and she knows more "defense skills". If she dislikes some things, she swings her hands left and right and push the item away. My growing baby.....................

Can't wait to cook this, even though she doesn't know ABC for now, but at least it's something different? 
Different texture, different color... hope she's interested! =D

 
I think every mommy loves it when you see how much your baby loves her food? Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment