Tuesday, August 7, 2012

45 weeks!


See how time flies. 53 more days and she's turning one! Oh well, I reflected back the day she was born and how small she was, I cuddled her and kissed and hugged her. Those moments are priceless and we couldn't revert the time. So, all I can do is to write them in my blog. I printed out all the blog posts about baby A and when she reaches her first years, I will get it filed and she can read it when she grows up. So many ideas flood my brain and I furiously write them in my blog so I won't forget. But then, a lot of great moments happened at one time and I don't have time to get it written, so those moments are stacking up high and I don't know where to start and most of the time I lost track of those precious moments. =(
Date : 7 Aug 2012

How far along : 45 weeks

Sleep : We've been training her to LOVE her baby cot once again and my heart breaks when we left her in her cot crying for few minutes. The soft part of my heart just can't tolerate this situation... but last night, I hardened my heart and chose to ignore the cry. =( I felt cruel, but I think it's safer for her to sleep in her baby cot than sleeping with us on the big bed. I'm afraid she will roll to no where middle of the night or when I need to pee in the dark, I'm afraid somehow she woke up and crawl towards the end of the bed. Think twice, it's still always safer to let her sleep in her baby cot. It's gonna be a tough training for her as at this age, she knows how to win your heart and she knows how to let go her emotion when she's not happy. She has got mood now. Praying that this will not take long.....

Food :  The last weekend, I was so busy making stocks for her. Fish stock, Corn stock and vege puree. Tired, but at least it can last for the entire week. No new food intro this week, but I'm excited because I'm gonna try to order some happy yoggies from iherb! Yippie! Hopefully the parcel arrives safely!


So far, she has tasted:
1) Ninolac Rice Cereal 4mths (no allergy)
2) Cerelac Rice Cereal 6mths (allergy)
3) Heinz Apple & Mango puree 4mths (no allergy, she doesn't like it cause sour)
4) Heinz Peas & Zucchini 4mths (no allergy, but she dislike the vege smell)
5) Heinz Farley's Rusks 6mths (no allergy, she loves it. But mommy dislikes it, because too sweet)
6) Home cooked porridge with anchovies + carrot (allergy)
7) Bellamy's Organic Baby porridge (no allergy, she loves it when added some milk)
8) Cerelac Rice + Soy (lil of allergy)
18.4.12 ~ Ninolac Wheat and milk cereal 6 mths ( no allergy, but high sugar content. Mommy dislikes it)
23.4.12 ~ Sweet potatoes puree ( no allergy, yeay. but lil girl dislikes it much, haha.)
28.4.12 ~ Rafferty's Garden Organic Baby's Banana Porridge (no allergy, she loves banana!)
5.5.12 ~ Blended potatoes puree with milk
12.5.12 ~ Potato + carrot puree, added 1 spoon of milk
19.5.12 ~ Potato + Carrot + Cauliflower puree, added 1 spoon of milk
26.5.12 ~ Cod Fish + Potato puree, added 1 spoon of milk to remove the fishy smell.
27.5.12 ~ Brown rice + Potato + Broccoli + Carrot porridge
29.5.12 ~ Brown rice + Potato + Chicken porridge
8.6.12 ~ Sweet Potato + Cod Fish 
10.6.12 ~ Avocado + Happy Baby Multigrain (Picture coming soon
02.7.12 ~ Salmon Porridge
13.7.12 ~ Butternut Squash Porridge

30.7.12 ~ Why Not vegetable cereal

Favorite Food : Potato, Purity Maize Cereal, Avocado, Pumpkin/Butternut, Bread crumbs
Not-so-yummy Food : Sweet potato, Apple, Broccoli

Best moment this week: I wonder if I should consider this as best moment for the week? Haha! I was asleep and suddenly I felt a sting, a really sharp sting. So painful that I shouted OUCH. And then I knew it was my baby. Her daddy had a great laugh and he found it funny because he got bitten by Ashlynn before. Lol. She LOVES to bite! I mean, really hard bite with her four growing teeth. Not gentle bites but strong and painful. But after the pain, I still find it cute. Haha.
Favorite Toy : No favorite toy at the moment , but everything at home is her favorite toy now. She crawls and grab the things that she wants, and when you say NO, she crawls faster and faster. She's such a cutie pie. Never fails to make us laugh.
Baby Vocabulary : Baa Baa Baa, Ta ta ta , Na na na na , Mamm Mammm Mammm, sometimes she sounds like calling mama/dada... And recently, when she cries, she calls out for Amma or Mama. *hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment