Monday, July 2, 2012

I miss my cutie pie!

Right now at this moment, I'm missing my cutie pie. Honestly, while doing my work, most of the time {99.9% of the time} my mind sway away to all the funny cute actions of my cutie pie and I will start to look through my FB pictures and smile at the monitor. I miss her! Every morning when I send her to her nanny's place, I just didn't want to walk out from the house. I wish I could stay there and be with my baby girl forever and not in a hurry waving goodbye and say "See you later Baby". I just don't like to do that....... I wish I'm a stay at home mom that I can watch my baby grow, teach her, groom her, cook nice healthy porridge, and play with her.

Everyday, she will look for me and this action alone melted my heart much. She cries if I walk out the room and when she sees me entering the room, she crawls towards me and climb on my body wanting me to carry her. She smiles when she sees me and she's a great hugger. She loves it when you sing her favorite Twinkle twinkle little Star song and she smiles and dances when you on her favorite Barney video. Her grandma knows that she loves Barney and she bought her one 13" Barney plush toy. How sweet is that....

I miss her! And I wish to be with her right now, bath her, feed her, play with her, cuddle her, kiss her soft cheeks.........................

5 more hours to home......

0 comments:

Post a Comment