Thursday, April 19, 2012

29 Weeks, She's growing very fast!

Date : 18 Apr 2012

How far along : 29 weeks

Weight : 7.77kg

Height : 65cm

Sleep : Past few days, she woke up early in the morning, poo-ed and rolled and guess what happened? Her whole back + bedsheet was coated with yellow watery poo all over. I wonder if she's having diarrhea or whatever, or perhaps it could be breastmilk that caused the poo to be more watery. Mamy poko is leaking... or I didn't wrap it tight enuf. Cleaning poo early in the morning when you ARE already late for work is not fun. But it's still funny when you see her innocent face early in the morning, as if she's saying "Sorry mommy, baby gives you an extra job early in the morning" haha.

Food :
  We checked with her PD last weekend and we were told not to feed any rice related products until she's 1yo. This could be a really long journey, no rice until 1 year old. Furthermore in Malaysia, it is hard to find baby cereals that has less sugar and those that has no sugar are Organics and those non-organics without sugar are not found here. How? I've tried to find this brand, Gerber Oatmeal everywhere in KL, but I couldn't find it. I've thought of shipping this all the way from US from iherb.com but I wonder if this will reach me successfully or I would need to pay customs fees/tax. And how much could the customs fees cost incase I am charged? Sigh.... should I order or shouldn't I.

So far, she has tasted:
1) Ninolac Rice Cereal 4mths (no allergy)
2) Cerelac Rice Cereal 6mths (allergy)
3) Heinz Apple & Mango puree 4mths (no allergy, she doesn't like it cause sour)
4) Heinz Peas & Zucchini 4mths (no allergy, but she dislike the vege smell)
5) Heinz Farley's Rusks 6mths (no allergy, she loves it. But mommy dislikes it, because too sweet)
6) Home cooked porridge with anchovies + carrot (allergy)
7) Bellamy's Organic Baby porridge (no allergy, she loves it when added some milk)
8) Cerelac Rice + Soy (lil of allergy)
18.4.12 ~ Ninolac Wheat and milk cereal 6 mths ( no allergy, but high sugar content. Mommy dislikes it)
I've decided to include the date I introduce new food to her, just incase I need this record in future. =)  

Best moment this week: Her fairy tooth is becoming more obvious especially when gives you a wide smile. She's becoming more talkative, with her hooo-haaa-baaaa-hiaaaa many more baby languages. Can't wait for the day she calls you mom & dad. =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment