Monday, January 16, 2012

My Heart is troubled!

My Heart is troubled.
I can't stop thinking.
One thing, it is good for her lungs.
On the other hand........
Will it cause her throat to sore with excessive screaming?
Will the cry generate more phlegm/blocked nose?
What kind of damage are we doing when we let her cry alone?
Will she grow up with emotional hurts being ignored when she needs help?
How can I be so cruel to ignore her
when she gives you hearty smile everyday?
When she cheers you up with her coos and smiles
and all her funny patterns.
DO I HAVE THE CHOICE?
Answer : No...

Why?

I cannot attend to her.
Because she is on "training"
 Hopefully.................
She will be out of the "training"
SOON!

Sometimes I don't understand
Why I cannot pacify her when she woke up crying in between of sleep
She might be having some bad dreams
which she wants someone there to pacify her
and why we can't do it?
Why she must go through this hard training?
Everyone needs a care taker
You still need a word of comfort from your mom
You still need some words of encouragement at down times
You still need a warm tight hug when you are lost
Moreover a baby that only knows how to express everything through cry
needs and wants YOU to be there with a warm tight hug
and feel better when hears your soft voice of comfort!

I felt terrible.
Again, DO I HAVE THE CHOICE?
Answer : No....
All I can do...
PRAY.
I never stop praying
that she will sleep well, poo well, drink well, stay healthy always
and angels to be with her all the time,
protect her and look after her,
and also help her to sleep well without *hard* cry.
And every morning,
I tell her dun cry cry, tired just sleep. 
Daddy & Mommy see you in the evening. Love you!
As much as I know, as much as it will happen
prayer is the answer. 
that she will be the happiest, lively, adorable, gorgeous, awesome, amazing baby!

*~!HUGS!~*

0 comments:

Post a Comment