Monday, November 8, 2010

Snowflake @ Pavillion

As for the usual me, I won't pay RM6.50 for a bowl of dessert. Blame it on my calculative mind that usually I will think twice, thrice and decided, RM6.50 I can have a bowl of mee for lunch instead. But, my perception immediately change when I had the first sip of the hot snowflake best sellers. Zoel Lai, I just couldn't thank you so much for this wonderful dessert!

Having a hot tong sui after few hours in the chilling office is just so wonderful. When I reached home, I kept promoting this snowflake to Justin and he with his usual response, "really or not?" or "Got that nice or not?".. haha. I already know what he will respond before he even say the word. LOL.

Finally, he has got the chance to try this tong sui as I had to work on public holiday. Supposed to WFH, but the connection was terribly slow. It will be much better to work in office instead of bearing with the slow connection for hours. So, as a reward for accompanying me to the lonely office on Public Holiday, I decided to treat him Snowflake!

After purchasing the order, we were given this beeping UFO. They really implemented a smart idea by using this to avoid traffic jam at the counter area. Thumbs up to those who invented this!


Finally! It's ready!!! Get up and collect your food!! =D

As usual, I will order this... Snowflake bestseller HOT! Grass jelly soup + Taroballs + Peanuts + Pearls.. the taroballs were so delicious that I purposely reserve for the last. I saw Justin kept aside the taroballs as well and I thought he didn't like it. Good, I can steal ALL.. hehe. But, he did the same as me, reserve the best for the last! Sigh... haha.

And I ordered this for Justin, Coco Loco ~ a wonderful combination of delicious "coconut ice" topped with taroballs, stringz, a slice of grace jelly and finished with a generous splash of Gula Melaka! Personally, I still think the hot snowflake bestseller is the best! Just love the hot tong sui so much... XD

1 comments:

  1. hehee....i did enjoy this..but only been there once..haha...

    ReplyDelete