Thursday, November 25, 2010

Can I kill this bird???

One fine sunny Wednesday, we planned to have chicken rice at one of the hawker stalls. Unfortunately, the indoor was hot and humid and if you stay inside for long, you will be the next fried chicken bathed with oil. So, we decided to sit outside instead and yeah, a perfect spot will be UNDER THE TREE! We joined 3 tables altogether because there were 10 of us. Such a big group for lunch .. all office mates.

This chicken rice is good and most importantly, cheap! Only RM5. But, mind the fats that you gained after that plate of chicken rice. I was happily eating , enjoying every bites of the chicken and I was wondering why my colleagues ate so fast. Shiiiiuuuummmm..... gao tim! That was really fast..... and when I was about to slowly cut the last piece of chicken.... suddenly.........................

poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GOSH!!!

(picture courtesy from one of the websites in google)
This stupid crow on the tree, dropped his poooooooooooooooooooooo pooooooooo right next to my plate! "Hey you! Can you please aim properly ar ???" I shouted and jumped off my chair! I nearly fall and then I quickly grabbed on my colleague that sit next to me.... phew, luckily I didn't lie flat on the ground. Pity my colleague's hands.. .bruises due to my long nails. Haha...... I was seriously shocked!!! At least larh it didn't poo on my head. Otherwise I will declare MC that day.... MC due to bird's attack. Sigh! But, unlucky enough, the poooooo was tooo watery and when it dropped on the table, it splashed to my office tag and hands! AAArrrrrghhhhhhhhh................... At that moment I felt like taking a machine gun and shoot all the crows on the tree! And when I got up, I sense that all eyes were looking at me.. fine, I was soooo famous for that day! Such an embarassment day!!! And now I knew the reason why my colleague ate so fast. He said cause he heard crow's "chit-chatting" and wanted to quickly finish off all the food, just incase............... yeah, you just incase... but not you kena ok!


I just can't imagine what will happen if all the crows started poooing at the same time...... still, should I be thankful not 1000 of them poo at the same time? And should I still be thankful it didn't get on my shirt/head? So... should I still be thankful? I would say yes, at least it didn't get right on my head!!! Phewwwww.............. crows ah, can you pls live elsewhere?

Lessons learnt :
1) Don't ever ever ever have your meal under the tree
2) If you do and got no choice, bring umbrella

1 comments:

  1. oh gosh..so sorry to hear this..lol..it's funny..but i know how a nuisance they are..i also kena before..HEAD ok....direct hit!

    chill la chill la.......u can still always order another plate of chicken rice...haha

    ReplyDelete