Sunday, September 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home @ Sitiawan, Perak

I really lack of idea what to blog in this post, so, let the pics do the talking lar. Monday oh Monday... what a day of mine, I know I should rejoice because this is a brand new day, but somehow, I just lack of sleep and headache and tummyache and ulcers and sorethroat. Haih... I really hate it when my mouth is full of ulcers and that makes me don't feel like talking!

Anyway, let's go back to the topic. Sitiawan has not much places of interest, except for beaches like Teluk Batik (mosquitoes rule here), Teluk Rubiah (never been before) and Lumut.

Lumut ~ wanted to admire the beauty of the sunset, unfortunately, the sun was so pai seh that it hid behind the clouds. So, no sunset for me this evening. Sunset is just soo romantic..

Justin and me... he will definitely be here if he comes to Sitiawan. Not that he loves this place, but, this is the only place I can think of except for Pangkor.. haha.. =D


My favorite Sotong kotak. Though it's cheap, I don't recommend these as the sotongs were quite hard. Be sure you have strong teeth if you plan to get this.


Huat Kuih ~ Special request to my grandma..I can actually finish the whole plate in a day, but control control.. haha

Now it's time to bring my grandma and her sistas to Lumut for makan angin. Guess which one is my grandma. Tips : she looks exactly like my mom... haha.


They supposed to walk and enjoy the breeze, but, look at all of them. hahaha...

My bro and his gf....

2 comments:

  1. U go bec sitiawan ke? for mid-autumn festival?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not for mid-autumn festival. but to bring back the lou po peng. I went back during merdeka and now only i upload the pics.haha...

    ReplyDelete