Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Something great about Ikea...

Some of my friends are really gila over Ikea. I just wonder why.. To me, Ikea is just like another normal furniture shop with interior design, that's all! But, there's something in Ikea that me and Justin cannot miss. Haha.. What's dat??? Make a guess,.... it's foood!!!! The only delicious food there is the Swedish Meatballs... yummy yummy yummy.


10 meatballs for RM8.90 with fries. Do you think it's worth? Definitely not if you were to calculate the price of perpiece. Anyway, enjoy enjoy enjoy... hehe. Not to say I love to enjoy good food, but after one whole week cooking at home, even for lunch, why not treat myself a good wonderful meal not from my own sweat. Haha...


This was Today's Special... chicken chop. Nothing really special bout chicken chop, and this set worth RM6.90 (if I remember correctly) with a free mineral water.


Fried chicken wing, 5 pieces for RM9... Regret for ordering this, looks tempting, but tastes sucks because they were all cold wings. Chicken wing will be best consumed when it is hot and crispy. So, go mamak for chicken wings instead.

2 comments:

  1. the chicken wings looked kinda tasty la.. made me hungry nia.. I know its not nice at all(u said it)..haha! So i wil just forget abt it and get bec to my bed! LOl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. yea, dun go there for chicken wing, cause it's cold. I suggest you to go Fatty Crab at Taman Megah. Their chicken wing really tasty, very laku and most importantly, serve hot!

    ReplyDelete