Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HP Team Outing @ Mid Valley City

HP environment is too good that everyone enjoys working here, adding on to the free breakfast and drinks. When I first joined HP, I still remember my team lead told me that you'll definitely put on weight after working here even if now you look skinny. Gosh, I told myself at that time that No, I'm not going to put on weight! Unfortunately, I failed to keep my words. How sad it is that I have to accept the fact I'm no longer wearing S size... =( So, I'm in dieting process now.. wish me luck then!!
Team outing this month will be at Kenny Rogers and Bowling Centre at Mid Valley City..

Banana and Chocolate muffins.. I just love Kenny Rogers muffins. Wonder why my home made muffins don't taste like this..

Quarter meal chicken with macaroni and cheese, mashed potato and potato salad...

Simon's banana boat....


Me, Mandy and Jenny... Three musketeers~
The gals.... Looks like I'm the leader huh???

After makan, we had a fun time bowling...

Guess who is this???

The girls were busy entering the names.. what was I doing then? Guess again.. hehehe.
It was not my turn to bowl tho... just a fun taking picture..hehe.


Look at how lousy were my marks... pai seh pai seh. Practice makes perfect! Hahaha...
There's nothing much to write here, so, a short sentence will do la... =)
Btw, I'll be going back Sitiawan tmr.... happy happy happy!!!
Longing for Billion's asam laksa and beach sunbathing and satay fish at Lumut!!!!!
Yeaappiieee.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment