Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Accident Accident @ 19 August 2008

My workspace today is very strategic that I can actually monitor the traffic at Damansara Heights from time to time. I'm not sure what road or jalan is this, but this is at PBD or HELP University. Damanlela maybe... haha. I'm not sure, I'm pretty lousy at roads because I don't drive!! Hahahaha.... Not now, futurelah I will learn driving. My beloved friends and my dearest Justin.. stop bugging me k.. Hahaha. I promise I will drive around KL one day.. hehe. =P


On that day, I was busy replying emails and suddenly I heard brakes screech and then a crash. I looked thru the window and I saw broken tyre flying. I shouted, not too loud, still okla.. haha. Most of my colleagues surrounded behind my cubicle to see what happened after my scream. Suddenly so famous.. hahaha. Forgive me for a low quality pic because this was taken with my Treo. The road was half smooth, and the back half jam.. Stretch your eyes to the middle of the pic .. if you're not able to open wide your eyes.. then see the pics below.. 2x zoom pics.. hehe :)


Everyone in the office was busy with their daily chores, and here am I, busy with my photoshooting. Haha. How nice if earlier I'm enrolled in photography then I will have all the SLRs in hand. Nyways, thank God for what I am today!


This Green Myvi actually turned 180 degrees after knocking a proton wira aeroback. The driver, a lady, was shocked after the incident and did not get out from the car after the incident. She was then brought out by many good samaritans. Some even help her to drive her Myvi away to the side. After this incident, my advice is... drive slow and be like a tortoise if you can. Don't have to speed and be like a rabbit. If you love your husband/wife, then drive slowly!!

Have a safe journey everyone!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment