Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Reunion Dinner @ Chinese New Year Eve

Well, just something to express out.. Everyone is having such a wonderful reunion dinner back at their own hometown with lots of food, joy and laughter in the air... *sigh* How bout me? Celebrating New Year's eve with walls, ceilings, tv, fishes, (no more hamsters), streamyx, tables, chairs...

Look at this awesome food!



Look at my reunion dinner :(



My Reunion Ribena juice...



Started to miss my cousins back at Butterworth. Almost one year I didnt see them!! This pic was taken during last year's CNY.. This year, because of crazy me (going to KK) and I don't have chance to meet my grandma and also cousins.. really miss them =(



Missing my steamboat moments with uncles, aunties, cousins too ....
If you ever watch Petronas's advertisement for CNY, then you will understand why I felt so! Imagine you are all alone celebrating CNY wherelse all your friends have a family to celebrate with..really a sad case. Therefore, please be home for CNY!



Nothing much to say now. I'll have to standby for Bekaert tmr before I board my bus home..
Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL.. cool experience sis...alah, Evangel also never go bec hometown.. never find her for reunion dinner? HAHA! Anyway, Chillz yea.. GONG XI FATT CAI!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Canny.. seriously cham you know. Imagine you're alone at bukit jalil eating reunion dinner alone. Dunwan to say emo also cannot. haha.. anyway, see you on Sun..eheh :D

    ReplyDelete