Sunday, February 3, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai @ Dong Dong Chiang 2008

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!! Wish you a Happy and Prosperous CNY!!! 2008 shall be a new year, a new beginning, a new resolution, a new self, a new partner (joking..haha), a new wish, a new hope, a new bla bla bla.. the list goes on! Well, as for this year I just wish that I could accomplish all that I wish with God's grace!! :P

This year is the year of Rat, it's my year! Hu hu...anyway, I just don't care whether it's my year or what should I do because it's my year, well, all that I can say is every year is still my year. Wahaha.. not sure you understand what i'm mumbling around, hehe..

Balik kampung journey will be on Thursday morning, too bad, that siao Transnasional forced those UTARA people to board at Duta and those SELATAN people to board at Puduraya. I wish I'm from SELATAN, then I can board at Puduraya. Duta is soooo troublesome and I wonder how much does it cost for taxi to go from my house. Sigh.. Anyway, I wish there won't be terrible jam on the NS-highway, everyone drive safe, dun drink and drive, stop by at Petronas for a free cup of coffee, follow the speed limit as OPS sikap is watching you!

On the first day of CNY, there's nothing much I can do except to wish my parents GONG XI FA CAI and ANG POW NA LAI. Hahaha.. that's my aim actually! Everyone's aim rite..

On the second day of CNY, Justin's family will be visiting my family back at Sitiawan. They will be back to Taiping on the first day and drop by at Sitiawan on the second day. Hope they can find the way to Sitiawan and well, wish all the best to me and Justin. :P You will know why when I pass you some important cards. Hahaha =P

On the third day of CNY, I will be back to KL for my flight on 10 Feb to KK. Everyone says I'm crazy because I go mount climbing on the fourth day of CNY. Hmmm, nothing much I can say, but to smile.

So this year, I'm not meeting my grandparents back at Butterworth for CNY. Kinda sad, cause it has been ages (actually only last year.. :P) since I last met my grandparents. My ah ma always say that I lupa her already, in fact, it's kinda hard for me to allocate time to go back Penang. Perhaps, I will try when there are extra holidays!

Anyway, I will stop narrating now. Look at my awesome CNY pics.. hehehe.







0 comments:

Post a Comment