Saturday, February 16, 2008

HP Malaysia Kickoff 08 ~ A Night of Jazz

A night of Jazz...
Venue : One World Hotel, Bandar Utama
Time : 1730 hours to 0100 hours
Date : 16th February 2008



The lobby of One World Hotel



Me and my colleague; a.k.a my boyfriend, Justin =P



The fabulous jazzy band



One of the jazzy belly dancers



With most of the jazzy belly dancers.. ehe.



Sipping a glass of coke instead of drinking a glass of beer :P



The Grand Imperial Ballroom of One World Hotel.. tremendously awesome! HP KL, HP Penang and HP Johor were all gathered in the house!!!



The stage that caught all eyes that night!



It's me and Justin again ... :D



The jazz night is starting soooon ... be ready!



My Lucky Number is 0611 but I win nothing :(
Justin's Lukcy Number; 0827.. he was sooo lucky tat night!



Dance by the One World Hotel's staffss...



Guess what, we've got Hitz FM's DJ, Serena and also Melvin as our emcees for the night!
With them in your presence, you will never stop laughing! Haha...



The Jazz band that was sooo coool and superb!



Finally, here comes our food!
Appetizer :
Grilled Marinated Portabello Mushrooms on Pesto Tomato Culis, Roast Baby Potato and Sauteed Colourful Vegetables



Soup :
Cream of Wild Mushrooms Infused with Cumin and Truffle Oil



Gosh, I never knew there was such a great violinist from Malaysia and she was here in our midst yesterday night! Wohooo... She was one of the extraordinaire violinists! In 2005, Joanne was confirmed as a fully accredited examiner of the prestigious Trinity Guildhall (Trinity College London) Music Examination panel. Great!!!

Wahaha.. I'm posing with Joanne Yeoh! Can you believe that? Jakun rite.. hahaha.

Later on, the best show of "ah kua's" from HP..Some were seriously 100% capable to go on for a transexual. Haha..

Main Course :
Roasted Chicken escalope with Oyster 'Hoi Sin' sauce with portabello mushrooms and asian fine vegetables

The night goes on with performances from the hotel staffs again...

And now we have got a shot with Adibah Noor.. wuhuuu. Too bad, our pic looks like ghost yet I don't feel like missing this pic on blog. Hehehe...


Justin's lucky number 0827 won a Microsoft wireless laser mouse! And, I won nothing :(

Dessert :
Poppy seed cheese cake drizzled with raspberry sauce and vanilla ice cream
Another great shot with Asian Idol, Jaclyn Victor... wahaha. I really like it when she sang my favorite song, "Gemilang". I'm sooo proud!!! Lalalalala....

Finally, after the grand prize of 47" LCd Tv worth RM9000, the night of jazz came to an end...
Looking forward for lucky draw dinners again .. wahaha.

6 comments:

  1. haha..nvm dear, save the luck for next year's Kick off. Who knows that time can get the Plasma TV? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Im so unlucky. But previously I won RM50 jusco voucher for GCM kickoff. consider lucky rite. hahaha. Yeapie.. looking forward for next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I attended the kickoff too that night but too bad i forgot to bring my camera coz rushing to the hotel, mind to share others pics taken on that night, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,thanks alot for willing to share the pics ya for the kickoff dinner,I dun have a/c wif blogger,thus if you dun mind, pls kindly share me the pics taken to my email at sildenafilc@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete