Saturday, September 22, 2007

My precious tears..

Today was such a day that I really can't denied my previous tears to shed from morning till evening. Please don't say I'm emo k..but everything happened in my real life. Started to shed my tears since yesterday night when I heard that the body in the GYM bag was confirmed is Nurin. The story of how she was murdered and how her parents had to accept the fact that the dead body was their little daughter, Nurin just simply touched my heart. If I were to put myself in their shoes, I believed I will also in the disaster stage of trauma. Even as a reader, I did felt the hurt and pain that eventually caused me to shed my precious tears that I hadn't shed for months.

As for today, I attended my friend mom's funeral. I have decided not to cry from the beginning till the end, but I just can't resist it. My heart broke immediately when I saw her and then her mom and relatives. Oh no, wish there will be tears machine where I can control my tears. Unfortunately, it is rather impossible.

Though I'm not close with her mom, but I felt there's such a relationship in us. I felt such a great loss even though she was just my friend's mom. But, the fact is I really felt such a great loss!!! Anyway, I should be happy because she accepted Jesus into her life the day before she passed away. That guaranteed I will see her in Heaven when my time comes too. Thank God for bringing her into this wonderful family. Perhaps it's one of the reason I felt such a great loss!

Lolz, I better stop. Now I had two big panda eyes. No more contact lense for church tmr... =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment