Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My farewell Gift!

First of all, a big thank you to my dear colleagues, my wonderful team members that contributed so much to get me this amazing bread maker as my farewell gift. The most expensive gift that I've received from my friends! I never expect to receive such a huge and expensive gift, I already had a nice share of nice and expensive lunch treat. So, whenever I bake, I remember all the good memories that we had. We laughed, we cried, we laser-ed each other... lots of fun things that we did together. Those were the days, the good memories.... If I ever have the chance to go back again, I think going back to the same team will be the best choice, if only my friends are still there. :P

So, this was the first time I ever bake a bread. I've been longing to get this for a long long time, but due to budget constraint, we decided to put this desire on hold. Till the hubby gets his next bonus ? But my colleagues gave me a surprise, they read my mind! And they know what I want! Thank you so much! 

Here's Brioche Bread that I baked.. This is already a preset recipe. I just need to prepare the ingredients and dump everything inside the bread pan according to the sequence. That's all. Pretty easy.

I'm seriously hopeless in reading the manual, if without my hubby.. I would have turned the machine upside down. Silly me, I poured in all the ingredients into the bread pan before I place the kneader. And then looking through the manual, where exactly is the place to put the kneader. The real fact is I should put the kneader first before I pour in the ingredients. Sighh... I'm seriously hopeless in reading manuals. So, Don't ask me to get stuffs from IKEA and fix them myself.




Ta dahhh... my bread came out to be pretty nice. But since this is a home made bread without preservatives or bread softener, don't expect it be so soft and nice. It's good to eat when it's hot. But once it's cool down, it will be a little hard. And when you keep the bread till the next day, it will be super hard. So, just steam it and it is nice to eat again. Soft and fluffy home made bread!

This is a good machine to invest for a healthier meal.

The bread flour ain't expensive. A packet of Country Farm organics plain flour cost between RM6-RM7 and one packet can use about 3 times. So I guess overall cost is still OK, but of course, one loaf of gardenia is even cheaper.. but, home made food is always the best choice for the family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment