Monday, March 31, 2014

Favorite baby care products during winter

The items below are my favorite baby care products during winter in Sweden. These are just so perfect for the baby skin during the harsh cold and dry and chilly winter. It is a must to apply lots and lots and lots of lotion/moisturizer to keep the skin moisture. I always ensure that Ashlynn's skin were well moisturized from time to time that I forgot about myself . Due to that, my hand's skin was too dry and it bled easily. You wouldn't want to see how bad it was.. it looked so much like a bloody skin :p

Most of the products below I purchased from Iherb (www.iherb.com) as it is way cheaper to ship from US than I purchase locally. No doubt, I'm an Iherb lover! =D


 
So here's how I apply all of them at one go!
After bath ...


Body:
Weleda Baby Oil -> Nature's Baby Organics face and body Moisturizer

Face :
Weleda Baby Oil -> Nature's Baby Organics face and body Moisturizer -> Badger suncreen -> Baby Buds Frost Defence

Lips :
Baby Buds Lip Balm

Surprisingly, Baby Buds does not fail me. I just love it. I did apply generously from time to time, every now and then whenever I see dryness and it works great. Throughout the entire 2 weeks winter trip, my daughter's skin were perfect. No sign of dryness at all. And her lips were well moisturized. I'm happy with all these purchase. And I'm pretty sure the little girl is happy winter-ing. =D

If you plan for any winter trip in future for the kids, make sure you pack along these baby care products. Very important and shouldn't be missed. Baby Buds can be purchased from Parkson.
And if you would like to get the rest of the items from Iherb, feel free to use my product code (HUZ619) and get discount on first purchase.  You will receive $10 off the first order of $40 or more, or you can take $5 off orders less than $40.

I miss Sweden !!If given the chance, I will definitely go back again.. with BOTH kids. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment