Monday, October 15, 2012

Growth Spurt??

Hello Princess!

You should be taking your afternoon nap anytime now.... it's already 2:07pm. Have a good rest and good dinner and see you in the evening! Mommy just can't wait to logoff and pack and go. 2 hours and 30 mins more to go.

Wondering if you're experiencing growth spurt now. You woke up at 1am crying... and for the past 2 nights. Same time. I gave you a nice pat on your shoulder or butt and then you fell back asleep, but when I removed my hands from your crib, you started crying again. I put back my hands inside your crib, gave you a nice pat and then you closed your eyes and fell back asleep. But as soon as I took out my hands from your crib, somehow in your dreamland, you felt it and then you started crying.

In the end, I woke up, touched your forehead, well.. your temperature was normal. Phewww.. or could it be your tummy? Gassy bloated tummy? So, mommy rubbed some yu yi oil on your tummy, changed your diaper and then put you back to sleep. But you just didn't want to sleep... you started crying every time I took out my hands from your crib.

Finally, mommy got up, went to the pantry and made you some milk! You drank so fast... so, you were actually hungry! I wonder how long this will go on, because every time you get up for milk at this wee hour, mommy gets hungry as well! Ooopsss! You make me hungry! Haha! And last night, I ended up cooking a pack of tomyam noodles. =/

I've been thinking, are you experiencing growth spurt now? Hopefully it won't take long before you are back to your schedule, sleep-through-the-night. Love you!! =)

 
 I just can't take my eyes off you everyday! You're such a pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment