Wednesday, October 3, 2012

First Birthday Party!

Up till today, I still can't believe that one year passed that fast! It was just like yesterday Ashlynn was born and today, she is One! We were busy preparing her first birthday party, I was so excited with the preparations (even though it was tiring as we managed everything on our own, most of the things we DIY). Her first birthday bash was held at City Harvest Church KL, the cafeteria. If you wish to host your child's birthday party there, hook up to the church's website .
Balloons all pumped and ready to go on walls.... but most of the balloons burst before we even have the chance to hang it.
Final preparations before the arrival of guests....
DIY birthday banner, thanks to Anders Ruff Design. Very beautiful! You can print them for free HERE!
 
DIY cute bunnies party pack.. Inside contains lots of sugars and the kids gonna get hyped up with the sugar contents. Hehe. 
And you can print these cute bunnies from HERE! You can find a lot of cute printable in Pinterest and search for "Printable Birthday Party"
Instead of making guestbook, I made guestpaper? Hehe.... 3 princess theme sheets for our guests to drop sweet sweet comments for our lovely Princess.
 
 The 9 months in the womb journal including the first years journey of our Princess! I love looking at this book from time to time and I miss those days.... time passed so fast and sometimes I was too busy that I didn't slowly digest the sweet moments of three. I need to learn to slow down. Savoring moments. Taking in an extra snuggle or cuddle with my daughter.
 
Oh boy! My favorite birthday cake! Love these cakes so much that if possible, I didn't want to cut these cakes at all, especially the pretty princess doll cake! Thanks to Aunty Christie, she spent 12 hours in the kitchen making fondants, baking the cakes and slowly craft them into a beautiful princess with her castle. Thank you so much!
I ordered them from HERE! This is her facebook page and you can message her for more details. 
Note, her chocolate moist cake is the best, so you wouldn't want to miss it! And most important is, she bakes the nicest and cheapest cake in town! I'm sure you cannot get a price like this in KL! Or I should say my daughter is blessed! =D
 And the sweet cupcakes baked by my ex-colleague, Ieta. She's gorgeous and she bakes pretty cupcakes! 
You can order them from HERE! SMS/CALL her directly or view her blog and you can see a lot a lot of pretty and cute cupcakes. Love her cupcakes much!
 A birthday prayer dedicated to our Princess by Loren. Thank you!
My cute SIL with the clown nose. Haha!
Happily rocking on this horse, thank you Grandma!
 When cousin meets cousin, or baby meets baby, this is usually what they do.... Baby Valentina is so cute! And she's not scared of strangers, I can carry her anywhere.... hehe.
How do you describe MELTS? She's one clever girl filled with "surprised" gestures that will melt your heart instantly!
The party ended with unpacking unwrapping gifts... so many of them and I feel so happy to open on behalf of the princess! *looks like I'm more excited than her*. Haha!

Thank you everyone for coming! You guys made her birthday party a special memorable one!
Thank you for the lovely gifts! Her wardrobe is going to explode anytime now!
Thank you for leaving her some sweet encouraging words, she will definitely treasure it when she grows up!
Thank you Hubby for planning this together with me!
Thank you GOD for the amazing one year and better days are ahead of us! As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! 

Lastly, BIG BIG THANK YOU EVERYONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment