Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Baby BUDS Organics, I'm a happy mommy!

Recently, I'm just crazy over Organic products, mainly on baby items. Having a baby in my arms, I love Biology/Chemistry more than before. No joke, I use Google more than I read news/youtube/Facebook. I've learn a lot from different reviews and opinions found in Google, thanks to this powerful search engine.The new era of retrieving different opinions globally. Love!

Recently, I'm so against Chemicals! The greatest enemy for the moment. I hate chemicals. I hate food preservatives. I hate food additives. Unfortunately, most of the food that we eat today contains a lot of chemicals. We can't deny it, but everyone is so smart in earning fast money until the extend to invent a fake cabbage. Not to mention the things that we use daily. My  baby is only 10 months old and how much chemicals that I've exposed to her. Ignorance from my end, I feel so bad for not believing in Organics earlier. Whenever my friend told me Go Organics, I would look at her one kind, need or not? Today, I believe a mixture of organics and non-organics will do my baby more good, instead of going all organics. Mixture! Why half-half? At least when she grows up, her digestive system will still tolerate non-organics food/products. In this case, her body is exposed to lesser chemicals since I'm going half half and not fully organics. Why I didn't choose to go fully organics? Reason behind this is... well, not anytime/anywhere we can get organic products. When she goes college, it is not easy to get organic food... *yes, I think this far*

I'm changing all her daily use products to Baby BUDS, all organics and I choose the higher end of BUDS which consists of 99.7% or 100% organics in the total ingredients. They have cheaper range of organic products but since I'm into Organics now, I would rather add a little extra to get the concentrated organic products. You can compare the differences between the higher and lower range of BUDS from the total percentage of total ingredients.
 Purchase #1
BUDS Calming Tummy Rub Cream 30ml. (RM39.90)
Bought this at RM10 only at baby fair in Midvalley when I spent RM50 and above. Original price is RM39.90. So worth it that I went back 2nd round and spent RM50 to buy the 2nd one at RM10 again. =)
 Purchase #2
BUDS EVERYDAY ORGANICS Nappy Time Change Cream 75ml (RM33.90)
Very satisfied with the end result compared to Drapolene/Johnson's/Bepanthen. After apply, you can see a layer of ointment which helps to protect the skin and keep the baby butt moist. Love this.
Purchase #3
BUDS First Aid Lotion 50ml (RM39.90)
 Very good in healing the scar. I even apply on her butt if she ever gets nappy rash and it heals fast! Get one! Work well on mosquito bites as well, applied at the red swollen area and the next day, the swollen reduced.
Purchase #4
Buds Cherished Organics: Happy Baby Cream 150ml (RM45.90)
 Not so fragrance compared to Johnson's/Pureen, but it is better. The nicer the smell, the more artificial ingredients/chemicals they added in.
Purchase #5
Buds Cherished Organics: Happy Baby Head to Toe Cleanser 250ml (RM39.90)
I love the ingredients, no SFS, no paraben and I've done a research in the previous post that all are natural ingredients. Let's go Green!
Purchase #6
BUDS Outdoor Organics Mozzie Clear Lotion 75ml (RM33.90)
Almost everyday she gets the evil mozzie's bites. We bought this hoping that the smell will shoo away the mozzies, but this only last 2-3 hours. You have to apply it every 2-3 hours so that the smell is always there and say bye bye to mozzies.

As for now, I'm a happy mommy. The decision is mine, and now I can stay assured that my baby got the right items in hand. No chemicals or lesser chemicals at this young ripe age. =) 

I HEART organics!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your reviews on BUDS. I've made up my mind to purchase BUDS items for my newborn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to know that... Natural/organic products are the best! =D

    ReplyDelete