Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My baby girl is now 40 weeks a.k.a. 9 months!

Date : 4 July 2012

How far along : 40 weeks

Sleep : Recently our sweet girl wakes up every morning at either 2am/4am and she's not demanding or crying for milk, but she's crying for me to carry her and put her to sleep with us. =.= She has been developing this so called routine for the past few weeks and poor me, I've tried my best to ignore the crying and her calling out "amma" "mama", and my heart melts immediately when she calls out mama few times and stand in her crib with her hands trying to reach out to me and looking at me with her sad face. My heart is not a stone that I can totally ignore this. I carry her, hug her, kiss her and put her on our bed. After a while, she falls asleep and I move her back to her crib and few hours later, she wakes up doing the same thing. I love sleeping with her, but the downside is I'm afraid it will be a tough time when the time comes for me to train her to sleep in her own room.

Food :
  This week, mommy introduce Salmon to our sweet girl!

So far, she has tasted:
1) Ninolac Rice Cereal 4mths (no allergy)
2) Cerelac Rice Cereal 6mths (allergy)
3) Heinz Apple & Mango puree 4mths (no allergy, she doesn't like it cause sour)
4) Heinz Peas & Zucchini 4mths (no allergy, but she dislike the vege smell)
5) Heinz Farley's Rusks 6mths (no allergy, she loves it. But mommy dislikes it, because too sweet)
6) Home cooked porridge with anchovies + carrot (allergy)
7) Bellamy's Organic Baby porridge (no allergy, she loves it when added some milk)
8) Cerelac Rice + Soy (lil of allergy)
18.4.12 ~ Ninolac Wheat and milk cereal 6 mths ( no allergy, but high sugar content. Mommy dislikes it)
23.4.12 ~ Sweet potatoes puree ( no allergy, yeay. but lil girl dislikes it much, haha.)
28.4.12 ~ Rafferty's Garden Organic Baby's Banana Porridge (no allergy, she loves banana!)
5.5.12 ~ Blended potatoes puree with milk
12.5.12 ~ Potato + carrot puree, added 1 spoon of milk 
19.5.12 ~ Potato + Carrot + Cauliflower puree, added 1 spoon of milk
26.5.12 ~ Cod Fish + Potato puree, added 1 spoon of milk to remove the fishy smell. 
27.5.12 ~ Brown rice + Potato + Broccoli + Carrot porridge
29.5.12 ~ Brown rice + Potato + Chicken porridge 
8.6.12 ~ Sweet Potato + Cod Fish  
10.6.12 ~ Avocado + Happy Baby Multigrain (Picture coming soon
02.7.12 ~ Salmon Porridge

Favorite Food : Potato, Purity Maize Cereal, Avocado
Not-so-yummy Food : Sweet potato, apple, Broccoli

Best moment this week: Baby A has got 4 choppers now and 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom. She's growing very fast. She knows how to sit from her tummy position and can sit very straight without support. She also knows how to get up from her tummy position to standing by holding an object. Oh yes, she's CRAWLING and not wriggling! She's on her fours now and she crawls.... =D 
We spotted her calling Amma or Mama when she cries and needs me. Recently, she clings to me more than her daddy and before she sleeps, she needs me to be in the room. Whenever I walk out the room, she started crying and calling out Amma/Mama. And when I walk back to the room, she started crawling towards me and when I lie down, she started to climb up my body and wants me to carry her. Awww... my baby girl. She melts my heart! Love her  much.............

Favorite Toy : Her grandma bought her a barney plush toy and she loves it when we bring out her toy and sing the barney song. Hehe....
Baby Vocabulary : Baa Baa Baa, Ta ta ta , Na na na na , Mamm Mammm Mammm, sometimes she sounds like calling mama/dada... And recently, when she cries, she calls out for Amma or Mama. *hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment