Monday, June 13, 2011

Homemade Bak Zhang

Homemade bak zhang is always the best because first of all, you get to customize what ingredients you like and if you prefer mushrooms, you can add more. Furthermore, you can control the fat level and not too much fat, but more meat. Nice ..... And my parents purposely came all the way down to KL just to wrap a basket full of bak zhang for me. And you call this BLESSED!! =D

The ingredients well prepared ... a lot of hardwork in preparing these. And the wrapping process is at balcony since there's not much space in condo. LOL.

My mom happily wrapping the zhang and hopefully I manage to wrap successfully when I try in the future. Can't wait to try but am still looking for the string + time. Recent weekends are all tied up with events. I got a video captured on how to wrap the zhangs.

Yummy yummy!!! So manyyyyyyyyyyy and I'm happyyyyyyyy. And they are all mine ... kekekekeke... =D

I only like the bak zhang that my mom/grandma make and not anywhere else. You'll be surprised, I NEVER buy zhang from stalls before in my entire life because they just don't taste the same...

0 comments:

Post a Comment