Wednesday, October 6, 2010

If only .............


How many girls out there that actually dream on to be a siu lai lai. And I am one of them... Working life is pretty good now, everything went so well and I'm just happy with what I'm doing now. But, if I can stay at home and settle the house chores, then it will be much much more better. Since the dream can't come true, at least I've envisioned what will happen in my life if I'm a siu lai lai.....

Here it goes :
1) First of all, I can sleep late and get up late. I can just catch up all my late nite dramas and no rush for the last episode. Awesome rite..... Sleeping without the disturbance of alarm clock is great and get fully stretched when the sun is burning my butt... =D

2) I have plenty of recipe books given by my mom in law and I can try every one of them! Cooking is my passion, I can cook good food if I HAVE the time to prepare and cook. Justin will get to taste 365 different recipes a year, except for the plain rice that has no change. ;p

3) Ensure the home's floor is clean, not even a single hair loss on the floor. Wow..... Vacuum cleaner will be my best friend!

4) Fully 24-hours with kids, and 24 hours of bonding time is great. No miss miss feeling, ensure kids are fully fed, has transport to school and hardworking kids doing their homework at home because mommy is watching them. Haha! This is nice when I don't have the headache which is the best baby sitter, how's baby now, or did the maid steal all the fish that supposed to give to my kids.. haha.

5) Grab the purse and drive to the wet market to get the most fresh fish, chicken, vegetables without having to keep all these supplies for a full one week! Sometimes vege will just get dehydrated and yellow.... fish no longer as fresh as the first day you bought it.

6) Clean and Clean. Scrub and Scrub. House will surely be free from dust and dirt! Unlike now, I only touch the wet cloth every weekend.

7) If I have a small garden, gardening will be part of my hobby. Plant some flowers, fruit trees, useful trees like (pandan, curry plant, lemongrass, lime). At least when my hands get rough, they will say that this girl is hardworking. Hahahahaha......

I think that's enough... otherwise I can really think of 1001 good reasons to be a siu lai lai. LOL.... anyway, this is just how I envisioned myself if I'm a home maker. It's good to dream, especially big dreams eventho your brain will tell you it won't work.. but dream is free!! =D

4 comments:

  1. lol....quite a perfect siu lai lai loh...thank God im a man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... man has to work smart, be rich yet still has time for the family. LOL. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha..sounds very hang fuk...guess I need to work harder so that you can be a full time housewife :D

    "Justin will get to taste 365 different recipes a year, except for the plain rice that has no change. ;p"

    How about Garlic rice? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wanna join u as suu lai lai!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete