Thursday, October 21, 2010

Angin Taufan!

Why oh why! Wherever I go, there's always *angin taufan* following after me. Few months back, it was a smaller angin taufan. *Thunder* always come along once every month. Luckily this annoying angin taufan with thunder didn't last forever! Sometimes I would just ignore but hey, it is irritating you know! That was the story of once upon a time............. but it didn't end happily ever after!

The typhoon followed me! The typhoon got stronger and stronger and it became so huge and massive that whenever it decided to strike, it always strike when the time is so peaceful! Why must you strike after I had a good nice lunch? If only typhoon, I'm ok, but this time the typhoon is extremely annoying especially when it is accompanied with a loud thunder. Sometimes my heart jumped when I heard the loud thunder. Hey! Can heart attack you know! No stress become stress. It destroys *crops*, *houses*, *spirits* etc..... Sigh, please leave me typhoon. Go far far away and stay in your own *mansion*. Don't strike the innocents...............................................

3 comments: