Saturday, April 5, 2008

Teenageer VS Adult

The before and after...teenager versus adult. Lolz, what is this all about? Hahahaha... As you can see below, the POP & CUTE purse served me since I entered UTAR till 3 April 2008. Still in good condition, pandai jaga barang rite *faint* Finally, I changed from a cutie little Milk Teddy purse to an elegant adult purse. Wahaha.. *sot* sot*


My ever faithful purse given by Justin til 3 April 2008. I'm 24 now and I've never ever thought that I'm actually still using a teddy bear purse to work. Till one day, my colleague told me during lunch time, "Carysse, it's time for you to change purse". Then only I realised, OMG.. I'm still using my cutie little milk Teddy purse to work. Lolz..... :P


And finally, I chose this simple yet elegant design for a better mature look. Hahaha... This is pure leather, suitable for working adult, designed by Pierre Cardin and worth RM189. Well, I didn't pay a cent for this and you know what I meant rite.. blessings blessings.. wuhuuuu :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment