Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Penang trip coming soon!!!

Yahooo...I'm going to Penang soon. Really miss my grandma, and all my cutie little nieces/nephews.. Look at the picture below and you will truly agree with me their cuteness!

It has been almost 1.5 years since I last went back to Penang (my grandma's house). Even this year CNY I wasn't there as well due to KK trip. And because of KK trip, I got lots of scolding fr relatives.. lol, next time better be home for CNY!!!


Do you believe that she can eat more than me?? Hahaha...


Lolz, really nasty little looking face!


A really fair little girl!


The three sisters!!


Lolz, so small also ai mei?? Do you know why her hair so little? Cause of COMB!! :P

Anyway, these pics are all my cousins. Some of them really cute, but if you were to be with them for 2-3 days, you will eventually fed up with their noise/shout/cry.. Really can pening kepala!

6 comments:

  1. DAPAO Penang laksa for me!! yummmmmm yummmmm... slirpppp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Canny.. Penang laksa ar ? Won't become busuk ar ? Haha.. let me learn the skill first, then if jadi, u become my white mice. OK ?? Hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can only tahan my little cousins for 3 hours. after that, they become 'budak bucuk' ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 hours.. haha. At least I still can tahan for one whole day. The next day I will be shouting and scolding them already.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHHAHAHA you so bad you say her (whats her name ah i forgot) she got little hair!!! wukakakakakkakaka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha,cause she always comb her hair 24 hours. Her name is pronounced as SHIRLEY, actual spelling i dunno. haha...

    ReplyDelete