Saturday, March 1, 2008

Restoran Fatty Crab Sdn Bhd @ Taman Megah, PJ

I was sooo lazy to cook and at the same time, craving for crab. Thus, thanks to fatty crab at Taman Megah, PJ that I can have such a wonderful dinner!! :P

Restoran Fatty Crab Sdn Bhd
No 2, Jln SS 24/13 , Taman Megah, Petaling Jaya



The very sedap chicken wing.. yummy yummy!



It was a normal fried rice and yet everyone order this instead of normal white rice.



This was the crabby that I'm longing for!!!! There are two types of cooking, either spicy or steam. And this is the spicy style, perhaps next time I should try the steam style. Ehe.. I love crabs!!!! :P

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... seriously delicious you know!!!! This one last min decide.. cause malas to cook and at the same time craving for crab. Haha.. one day we must go for seafood la.. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete