Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Frozen.

*Sad*

I have so many frozen party ideas in mind, but this year, we ain't doing any party for our going to be THREE baby girl. It's sad to say. We just have a birthday cake and present. That's all our plans for her Third birthday. I wish I can do a party. I wish to be busy at this time cutting, sticking, preparing cake toppers, banners, etc.

Since I'm not doing anything for her, I decided to bake her a Frozen birthday cake. We couldn't afford one customized fondant frozen cake, which will cost about RM150 the cheapest. Thus, I purchased some Frozen figurines online as cake topper and after cake cutting, she can use it to play. This whole set cost me RM35 + RM3 for shipping.

 Well, I guess the whole DIY Frozen cake will only cost about RM50-RM60. That is if my home-baked cake is Successful. *keeping my fingers crossed*

#Prayforme
#Wishmeallthebest
#Unleashedmyhiddentalent(hopefully)

I've done some google-ling and the cakes below caught my attention. The inside of the cake will be something like this. A watercolor frozen theme cake. 


 Picture credit to bakedbyrachel.com 

And the buttercream frosting design will be something like this! I saw some designs on castle, snowy mountain, snowflakes but I think all those will take a huge time to design and frost. And I think the one below is much easier. Hopefully it turned out as good as this.

#prayformeagain

 
Picture credit to http://freshandhappy.com/

Oh Well, this is the least that I can do for her. I don't have any baking talents nor do I have any frosting skills. All I can do is to pray for hidden talents in baking/designing/frosting. And I don't have to bake over and over again. One time success! I really pray that my sleepless night is worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment