Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Shopping in USA from Malaysia - IHERB *again*

Will I ever get bored of shopping in Iherb? Definitely no. Ever since the baby boy started solid, I've been browsing high and low to search for the suitable organic baby cereals. Unfortunately, most of them that I wanted to buy run out of stock. This time round, I purchased a number of varieties, different brands of organic cereals for the baby. I notice that he's going to be a picky eater (keeping my fingers crossed) and hopefully he loves those cereals that I purchased for him.


I saved a lot by purchasing from Iherb instead of getting them in the local supermarket. And not to forget, some snacks and vitamin C for the big sister.

Honestly, shopping in Iherb is so convenient, and so cheap. Shipping is affordable as well (Approx 5.3kg for $14.48) Opt for DHL instead of the normal international airmail. At least you get a peace of mind and most importantly, it's reliable. If you are able to get a few friends to share the postage with you, then you save more!

If you're first timer shopping in Iherb, good news for you!
Feel free to use my product code (HUZ619) and get discount on first purchase.  You will receive $10 off the first order of $40 or more, or you can take $5 off orders less than $40.

0 comments:

Post a Comment