Monday, October 1, 2012

She's ONE!

My daughter is officially ONE and how time flies. I still remember the day I was having bad contractions, we rushed to the hospital from Dorsett Subang and I was already 5cm dilated, the day I knew how much pain is labor pain and the day I knew what is 1,2,3 push. I still remember I kept pestering the midwife to vacuum out my baby because I was in so much pain and when I think back today, I feel so silly. Baby was still deep inside and how can vacuum works? Lol....

Oh well, thank God for a smooth delivery, our princess was born on 12:13pm after 15 mins of push. We welcomed our princess with a big smile and we proudly declared that We Are Parents! The feeling was so great when our princess made her grand entrance, our heart was filled with thankfullness. So thankful with this blessing!

And now, she's ONE! Our princess is ONE! Her first birthday! Talking back about the day she was born until today, we've been through many hurdles. The day she was admitted to hospital due to jaundice, and then due to excessive phlegm, cough and blocked nose and then HFMD. It hurts our heart much when we see our daughter in pain, lost her appetite, crying in pain and yet she couldn't tell us her feelings, all she could do was cry........ And I finally joined her crying in pain, seeing her feeling so uncomfortable. Anyway, it was all over now. She's one healthy daughter, whenever she catches a cold/cough, it goes away after 2 days. It never go longer than that and we are beyond thankful.

She's active, lively, healthy, strong, smart, intelligent... and she's a great dancer. She dances to music! Follow her papa's steps I guess? Hehe.... She's learning how to walk now, and she loves it when we hold her hands for a walk. She calls me Amma, just like how she calls her babysitter. Melts.....

Overall, we had a great one year. Life is so different having a baby in our midst, life is no longer two , but three.. and soon, four, and then five. I love my family! Everyday, when I look at my baby, I feel that my heart is going to explode, too much of love and thankfulness. It's like you blow a balloon and it expanded and expanded and once it contained too much air, it burst.

10 great things about my ONE year old daughter:

1) She CALLS me Amma! Melts...........
2) Everyday, she wakes up with a SMILE!
3) She loves Mr Barney, the purple dinosaur... apparently, she learnt a lot from Mr Barney. Her favourite songs: Grandpa's farm, Muffin Man, Barney theme song
4) She loves us to carry her ....
5) She likes bread!
6) She knows how to manja by coming near you, hug you and then lay her head on your shoulder. Awww... this girl is going to be one real Princess!
7) She loves to lay her head on her daddy's belly... and then disturbed the belly hole. Haha. Cute!
8) She knows what it means by "Ashlynn, pick up the toy" or "Ashlynn, give Mama".. she did really well. My smart girl! =D
9) She knows how to claps, do peekaboo, wave bye bye, kiss kiss, sayang, hi 5 ....
10) She likes to drink milk more than eating her porridge. And she crawls very fast to us whenever we have food on our hands. So much of cuteness!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!
You're our little princess, forever! *muacks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment