Thursday, October 11, 2012

Our Shining Star....

Dear Ashlynn,

It's been a while since I've penned down your achievements and write about the funny things that you've done at this age. I know I write them weekly and I've slacked in this. At this moment, I have a lot of things to write about you. At this stage in our life. At this moment.

The now.....

You are now 12 months 12 days. How time flies. You were a small baby on the first day you greeted the world. You couldn't tell us how you feel at days and you left me and dad with a big question mark every time you cried. Wondering what was not right. Wondering if you feel comfortable. And when we saw you regurgitated milk quite often, we panic. We almost drove you to the hospital. If one day we didn't see a poo, we started to worry. And when you were infected with some flu bugs and felt so uncomfortable, I cried when you cried. All these have passed, you are now a big girl.

We love to call you names, you have few names in our dictionary. Cutie pie, sweetie pie, baby A, baby girl, little Coro, pretty girl ...... and our favorite nickname is cutie pie. Because you are too cute. So cute! We love to kiss your sweet baby cheeks, your soft cheeks. And mommy loves to smell your hair. Even though if you sweat terribly that day, I still love to smell your hair.

I didn't want to mention this, but I think it's cute, because this mommy loves to bite! You always like to put your little fingers into mommy's mouth and expect mommy to bite that little fingers. You call this a game and you find it pretty interesting. Your fingers will reach out to mommy's hair and pull them, or sometimes your fingers will reach out to mommy's face and you grab my nose. I didn't scold you for that, because I know you are curious what is that bulging thing on my face.

You are a good girl. The babysitter says you are good. You listen to what she says. When it is a NO, you listen. You won't do things to upset us. At home, you are the same. When we say NO, you pause for a moment to digest the word. And then you move away. We are so proud of you!

I can never forget your cute voice calling me Amma. Or when I have some food in my hands and you would like to have some, you grab my hands and call me Ma. I love to hear your baby coos and your baby voice. So cute.

I can't ever stop thinking about you. Everyday in office, I think of you. I miss you! What you are doing. Have you eaten your lunch. And when I see your cute little shoes in daddy's car, I miss you. If only I can be with you 24 hours a day, I will be complete.

Do you know that you have made our lives complete? Having you around with us is so much of fun. We are beyond blessed! We love you more than words can say. You are our world. And you are our everything. We love you so much! Every day with you is so much of fun! Is a new adventure! Is a new journey of life! And we've learn to be better parents each day! We have learn so much from you. How to be a better parents. Every day with you is a challenge to make it better than the last.

We will always pray for you. That you are safe. That you grow up to be a girl that loves Him and your family. That you will be a girl of character, a woman after God's own heart and a girl that lives in His abundant blessings!

Ashlynn, I could kiss you for all day. And hug you forever. You are our baby girl forever. I want to be the best mom that I can be for you, though sometimes I might lost my senses, but I want to let you know that I love you so much. I may not be the perfect storybook mom.... I may struggle to be one at times.... but I would like to let you know ....

I Love You!

I will live every day SHOWING you that these words are real.... it's not a statement, but it's truly from the bottom of our hearts... Daddy and Mommy love Ashlynn! I almost teared when I type this, because you never know how much you mean to us...... we love you too much! Our soul. Our everything. Our daughter. Our princess!

2 comments:

  1. Carysse and Justin, you both are amazing parents! I teared up too reading this! God bless all of you! :) -- Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charmaine, I teared in office, in front of my monitor. Lol ....

    ReplyDelete