Monday, March 5, 2012

Everyone is the smartest!

Everyone always think they are smarter than the others. They are better than the government. They can rule the world better than the king. They can be a better manager. They are the best judge in the world. Or they are the coolest mom/dad in the world. So, when people always think they are better than the others, they walk with pride. They walk with their tails lifted high. They float in the air. They fly higher than the plane. They open their mouth and throw out "inspirations". They give you "ideas". They give you "instructions". They give you a "kiss" on your cheeks. They spit out whatever that they can and hammer you with "ideas" when they themselves are not in your shoes.

I've heard a lot, and it's enough because I've heard the same thing over and over again. In 1 month, I hear it 100 times. You call me stubborn or whatever that you want, but first of all, you are not in my socks and shoes, why do you ever think your "ideas' work? I might have tried your "ideas" but it just doesn't work for me. It works for others BUT it doesn't fit in my situation. And why are you forcing me to die with your way? I've heard a lot of comments "You overfeed your baby" "Why your baby bigger" "Bring baby out more often" "Blast the music, let baby get used to it" .... the why what how where became EXTREMELY annoying.

Do you know that when a person is worn out physically, they will be emotionally unstable. I don't blame it on hormones. I'm still learning to balance up my outward and inward man. At least when I'm weak outside, I'm strong in the inside. I can stand judgment, I can stand comments, I can stand repetitive advices...

But, seriously, I can't stand it when people started throwing bombastic words on my baby/family. If you do it right in front of me, I'm gonna make your tongue bleed! Can't you just watch over your mouth and say some pleasing sweet words? Or are you jealous when we are doing better than you? Don't you ever dare to step on my head and point fingers on my family. If you have nothing BETTER or SWEETER to say, don't say. Silence is Gold.

That's all for the message for today! Have a nice day!

1 comments: