Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chatime @ Lot10

You wouldn't believe me that this was my very first time I tasted Chatime!
I'm living in a nutshell.... =.=
I didn't know that all drinks do not come with the pearl.
And when I ordered hazelnut chocolate milk tea yesterday, the cashier did ask me if I want to add anything...
I said No. I thought all drinks already have pearls.. no need to add lah.
Aisehh.... ended up, it was not a real bubble tea drink for me because of the lack of pearls.
Not syok... one of the days must go again! Kekeke.... 

I've always been curious, why people can be so addicted to Chatime. They can have Chatime for breakfast, lunch and dinner..... and the queue is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! As if Chatime gonna discontinued tomorrow.
I couldn't agree more, I got hooked! 
Ooopss..... am one of them!! 
I'm one of those people that I said crazy, addicted to Chatime like there's no tomorrow....
LOL!!

1 comments:

  1. Well, Chatime is the latest trend in the world besides drinking coffee! This is tea lovers favourite! Try the original Chatime Pearl Milk Tea! The best one... or even QQ series also not bad!

    ReplyDelete