Friday, July 22, 2011

Fat Spoon at Damansara Utama/Uptown

Makan group is back on action and we've decided to meet up at this restaurant for our lunch gathering. I didn't have the complete pictures of all our orders because halfway thru, I was just so lazy... lazy spells hit me again! Haha....

Fat Spoon's menu... storybook concept.



Cappuccino!

Fried fritters...

Popiah ...

*and I forgot what is this dish*, but looks normal rite.. and it cost about RM16. Normal chap fan wouldn't have cost this much.. hehe.

Anyway, since we have not met up for quite some time and we have lotsa of things to catchup, this place ain't really a good place for "long term" chatting because it was quite small and not really sound absorbent. We decided to move on to Wondermilk, for long hours of chatting and also to celebrate one of our friend's birthday... =)

1 comments:

  1. The cappucino looks quite good...the design on the foam I mean :D

    ReplyDelete