Friday, July 1, 2011

Delectable Cake @ The Gardens

When I first saw this cake, I was like wowwwwwwwwww.... .am really really impressed with the cake's deco! The Lambs are so cute, the Bible is so cute, the flowers are so pleasing to the eyes, the words are perfectly crafted and the color combination is just so sweet...... Since it was our Pastor's last Sunday in Banting church, my friends decided to buy this cake as a gift! Inside is butter cake ... and you'll be surprised how much this cake costs! It was RM400!!! My eyes almost popped out when I heard the price....... I've not eaten such an expensive cake in my entire life.. and I've not eaten such pretty cake in my entire life. Awwww... what an unforgettable last Sunday. I will remember this celebration with this lovely cake forever! =D

So pretty and sayang to cut and eat...

There are wordings at the bottom of the cake saying Thank you Pastor Vic, Anusha and Kristen ... When Kristen first saw this cake, she mumbled all the way "I want to eat cake" "I want to eat cake" ... haha. So cute!

Can you resist the cute lambs?? I can't ....

We shall visit you Pastor! One day! Yes... one day! Kekekeke..... Wish you all the best Pastor and Anusha and I will miss the lil cute gal...

*Pics were all stolen from my Pastor's FB =D*

0 comments:

Post a Comment