Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just Heavenly Choc and Cheese Cake

Just Heavenly cake is seriously good.... I don't mind spending a few ringgit extra for these whole cake instead of getting the common secret recipe cakes. Unbeatable .... We bought this cake for my MIL's birthday and I was having a headache to choose which cake is the best choice and trying to imagine her taste buds. I know she likes tiramisu but for the 9" big cake we need to place an order at least 2 days in advance. So, we left only with the Red Velvet, Choc n Cheese and Chocolate Banana to choose... Red Velvet is kinda scary for me because the inside is so red and I can't imagine I'm eating 9" coloring cake.. so this is out. The next recommendation by the waiter was Choc n Cheese, which look very simple and that made me think twice. Hmmm .... finally, we bought the Choc n Cheese and hopefully it is as good as what is recommended by the person in charge.

Nice box!

Looks simple rite .. but Justin said so nice .. LOL. Can't wait to try ...

And this is how it looks at the inside.... chocolate cake coated with salted cheese. And the chocolate cake is not the normal chocolate sponge cake, but it is so soft and moist and generous in the choco flavor. The salted cheese is not that salty and it blends just well with the sweet chocolate cake. The whole outcome is salty + sweet = not so sweet. Nice combination ...

This 9" cake cost about RM88 and we had a 10% discount with a free cupcake which worth about RM9. For 6", it cost about RM68.

And this will be my next cake shop for the upcoming birthday events... =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment