Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The rumbling of a young woman................

There are many people and I could say most of the people in the world always complain that life is stagnant, life is boring or to be precise, my WORKING life is boring, no challenge, no future etc. Usually when I hear all these, I will not let it buried in my brain, otherwise I would be in danger just like them. I learnt new method to get rid of those parasite words by grabbing my ears and shake it, dusting off the words out and blow far far away. Thanks to Ps Vic for this method. It helps a lot by not digesting all those parasite words that bring no future but harm. If a person that is weak and hear all these, they will agree and fall into the same trap, my life is boring!

Ok fine, when you said your life is boring, how do you face challenges? Many people who said that actually quit when the real challenge come. They started to look down, do not dare to face the challenge, felt they are so small and stepping backwards hoping the challenge goes off on its own. MOST OF THE PEOPLE RUN AWAY! They don't dare to face the reality and how dare they say their working life has no challenge? Sometimes I just felt so pity for them that they get upset over a very small thing and it makes them no mood to work. What a waste.. .

No matter what job you do, it will be a routine job after some time. You can jump to another field, again it will be routine. And there you are, the lips started to complain again, awwww.. boring! It's rather impossible that you jump every 3 months when you get bored with your job, isn't it? How do you deal with the routine job then? Be positive and know your goal. If you do not have a goal, no matter how many times you jump a boat, you will sink. If you dare to complain, dare to face the challenge when it comes! Don't be HUGE in complain but TIMID in heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment