Monday, June 21, 2010

Haagen Dasz @ 1Utama

This was my first time having Haagen Dasz ice cream actually. I know many of you already have been there countless times.. but to me, it was my very first bite! We've passed by this stall many times but we were too loyal to Baskin Robbins that we didn't want to try on Haagen Dasz, partly because it's kinda expensive. I still think, despite having all these expensive ice creams, still the Peppermint Paradise from Magnolia which worth RM9.90 tastes better. Honestly, I prefer this ice cream more than BR or HD.. try it, and I think you will agree with me. It doesn't necessary that the more expensive the food, the more tasty/delicious it will be....

We've been eyeing this menu for very very long and they were actually mini scoops only. Paradise ~ Bliss in a heavenly dish of Dark Chocolate Orange, Belgian Chocolate, Tiramisu and Macadamia Nut ice cream, raspberry sorbet and mango sorbet with chocolate and strawberry sauce. (RM29)



Overall, satisfied.... once in a while pamper yourself with this expensive ice cream is good. But, pamper yourself all the time with the magnolia peppermint paradise ice cream and it's really worth the price! Trust me ok!!! =D Don't have to spend so much for BR peppermint also.. magnolia is enough.

1 comments:

  1. LOL..i love HD.....but it's those once in a blue moon visit la..so is BR

    ReplyDelete