Monday, September 21, 2009

The many Congrates!!!

I haven't blog bout this guestbook of ours that we had for our marriage. Even all the photos for bride grabbing Session II and III and wedding ceremony & wedding dinner I still yet to blog.. Lol. Such a busy home maker? I was just kinda lazy to sort out the pictures and also think of what to write. Or do you think pics are enough.. dun have to write so much. Then, it will make my life easier. But, there are still some excitement moments that need to be expressed and let everyone know!

This guestbook comes in the package that we signed off at the bridal studio, together with our wedding photoshooting, 3gown sets + 1 suit, 40 pcs of free ji mui photos, 2 photo frames for family, 1 big photo frame for couple, and 1 small frame for house deco and car deco! So many things in one package... worth it? Ask me if you wanna know more info and I'm more than willing to help!
Look at the many congrates and some even took time to write a long message for us! So blessed with all these congrates and messages.... I actually felt like reading again all those wonderful messages and I took out the guestbook and flip from pages to pages! Awesome friends we have.... that were there with us during our tough and happy times! Thanks so much friends and thank God that we have all of you in our midst!

3 comments: