Sunday, May 17, 2009

Belanga @ The Gardens, Mid Valley

It was my first time to Belanga at The Gardens and it is really not worth paying so much, RM10++ for a plate of normal rice whereby you can actually get a cheaper rate or maybe better quality at any nasi kandar restaurant. So, this shall actually be my first and last trip here. Well, not much choices to pick from the menu too....



Curry fish with rice, I forgot what rice is this. But, I think my curry fish is still better. Hehehehe.


Chicken lemak with nasi kunyit. Only this dish was satisfying.... so, if you really have to come here, order this.


Look at my pathetic grill fish. From the menu it stated grill fish with rice. And it sounds sooooo interesting, but from the outcome, I was totally shocked when I looked at the SIZE of the fish.. &&&&& I'm paying RM11++ for this dish. Ish Ish Ish. Because of this dish I will not come here anymore.... Well, Mid Valley Oasis food court has a better grill fish than this, and it cost only RM6.90. Better quality, Bigger size, satisfying and most importantly, cheaper!

2 comments:

  1. OMG...LOL

    ur fish looked malnourished la...so kesian..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.... really pathetic rite. I think my fish in the tank is much more fatter and healthier than this. Ish, so.... not a good place to go. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete