Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweet Valentine at Restoran Noble House, Jalan Delima

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!! It has been a year since I said I wanted to visit Noble House and my dream only come true today 15 February 2009, after having no fate with Noble House for almost a year. Sigh... finally, eventhough I get to try their chinese buffet here, but.... with my age and also the capacity of my stomach after dieting for wedding, I just cannot consume as much food as before. 2 rounds and I was like.... cannot breathe!!! So, for now... buffet is just not worth for me, forget bout buffet yea makan gang.. hehe.


Noble House was located at Jalan Delima, few KMs away from Jalan Imbi. It was kinda hard to find this restoran as it was kinda hidden in the kampung and we did make few turnings before we get to reach here.
NOBLE HOUSENo.19, Jalan Delima, Off Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03- 2145 8822 Fax : 03- 2141 3822



Private room if you have a bunch of friends to have lunch/dinner together... Buffet is located upstairs, so this room is not meant for buffet.

The normal dishes that you used to see in buffet...don't eat this, otherwise you will be full and don't get to try the expensive food or to make your money worth. haha. Look at the amount of dishes below... these pics were only half of it.. hehe.

The same number that we got during our wedding and now in our Valentine's Day. Eventhough they said this number is not good, who cares... because we are now free in the freedom of God!

My favourite and I took this much......... hahahaha. Don't get to eat this much in normal days, so now.. better eat kao kao and make it worth. hahaha.

I don't know what is this dish called.. but so so only la.. don't order this!

The char siew is good.... can try this.

And this is really good.... wine chicken soup... yummy.....

Justin's favourite duck.. unfortunately, I don't fancy duck..hehe.

And finally, the main purpose of this buffet is the shark's fin!!!!! However, kinda disappointed when I had the first sip of this awaiting soup... still, does not taste really good.. maybe 5/10?? Sigh... always wanting to go Noble House because of their shark's fin.. but.... :( Any recommendations where I can get good quality shark's fin?

Dessert time.......this was really good, had two bowls of this jelly with limau syrup. haha...
Caution : The more you eat this, the more tasty it will be !!

Fruits kingdom...and lastly we had icecreams, but I just don't fancy the normal ice creams anymore... currently addicted to King's Cappucino ice cream. Haha....
There are two types of buffet:
1) RM39 for normal shark's fin with crabroe (This was the package we took!)
2) RM50 for shark's fin in chicken wing. This sounds a bit funny, with the size of a chicken wing, how can they stuff shark's fin inside ....=.="
More bout Noble House:
Noble House Restaurant

5 comments:

  1. OMG OMG>.the desserts..eh..i tot it's buffet??but how come looked like ala carte?
    how much is the buffet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. sorry, forgot to add in. Just added at the bottom of the post!!! Wanna go??hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei..look at ur blog..i really wish to go back malaysia now la...make me miss malaysia so much...cant awaiting to go back for food la...next time pls blog in the right time for food ya..wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carysse, you finally made it to Noble House, haha..you are rite, the Shark Fin were so so only, but we purposely pick the most nice looking one which is Edwin to take pic... saja saja mau tipu orang, hahaha...but anyway, other food were really not bad.. esp the roast pork..the best I ever had..miss it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mandy.. yeah, finally I made it to Noble House, I have fate with it this year!! Haha...I really dunno where I can get a really good Shark's Fin with an affordable price. yeayea, the roast pork is the best!!!! And also the chicken wine soup. yummy yyummy yummy... =D

    ReplyDelete