Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks @ 1 Utama

Can you believe that this was actually my first time eating XXL crispy chicken at Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks? Hahahaha...I can't believe it myself too, since this was so popular and found almost in every shopping complexes.. I always get to smell the fragrance of the fried chicken at 1Utama but I always don't get the chance to eat! Ish ish ish .... And finally, me and hubby decided to try this out, since we can't resist the temptation any longer. And then.. whack whack whack!! =D


XXL Crispy Chicken (RM6) ~ A large, tender and succulent piece of bone-in chicken breast, painstakingly marinated to perfection, coated with imported flour and fried to a golden crisp. Best eaten while hot and sprinkle the special blended oriental spices if you can take the spices!! Awesome!!!! But but... not for dieting women.. hahahaha.

Crispy Floss Egg Crepe (RM6)~ A generous amount of crispy chicken floss is placed on top and the crepe is rolled up and cut to bite sized pieces. This was really delicious, because I love chicken floss... haha.

Handmade Oyster Mee Sua (RM6) ~ A special stock comprising 5 core ingredients, brewed over a slow flame, forms the soup base for the imported mee sua. Only handmade mee sua is used for its superior flavour and texture. A generous amount of oysters and shredded chicken is added before serving! If you like oyster, then go ahead for this, too bad... I just don't know how to enjoy oyster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment