Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Obsessed with Wii..

Let's stop talking bout food, as you can see from my previous post, durian ooh durian.. hehe. So, today, we discuss bout Wii, the famous Nintendo gaming machine.. I've included a video which is really hilarious..haha. Let's see from the video how Justin enjoyed the Mario Olympic game. One is required to shake the controller in order to run. So the faster you shake, the faster you run in the game. Also, never forget, Brilly that supported him from the back. Really a good colleague.. Support not only in work, but in games too! Hahaha.. Hope you do enjoy the video; tremendous action + contagious laughter!!! Have fun ......



So, when the guys were busy playing.. wat was I doing then? Well, I laughed at their actions secretly..hehe.. and playing with his cutie little doggie Bobo (if I remembered the name correctly..haha). Look at this manja dog and how I wish I could bring him home.. *hinting Justin. =D

1 comments: