Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mommy's wonderful kitchen ~ Damansara Asam Laksa :)

Today I shall blog bout my home made asam laksa.. This was my first time trying to cook asam laksa, so you don't expect it to be really good rite. Give me some mercy.. hehe. Overall the soup was great, just that it was extremely SOURRR!!! Hahaha... Well, I didn't know how much asam keping I should add to the soup, so I added 6 pieces... Gosh!! And I didn't know that when the soup is sour enough, you must take out the asam keping, otherwise, the soup will become more sour. Haha.. so me and Justin was like hmmmm... Later on, I added some water and unfortunately, it became too watery... lolz. So, this was my first experience cooking... I guess the 2nd attempt will be much more better.. Learn from mistakes!!




Just to get this laksa bihun, I travelled from Jusco 1 Utama to Centrepoint, everywhere in Damansara and finally I found this at Speedmart!! Thanks to the newly opened Speedmart that makes life easier. Btw, Speedmart has super cheap Korean Mee... normal price is RM13.90 in Jusco, but at Speedmart, you can get it for RM7.90 only. Really ridiculous cheap.. hehe.


The wonderful ingredients to spice up the asam laksa... chinese + malay style with egg.. hehe.


Yummy yummy... !!

2 comments:

  1. Aler... I went ur house but u didnt cook for me 1.. LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... sure got chance one. U nid to come at the right time! Hahaha.. :)

    ReplyDelete