Monday, April 7, 2008

Pets World 2008 @ 28-30th March 2008

Anyone that does not love pets? I love pets so much, especially pets that I can grab, hold tight and play with. Hehe... Last week, I went to Pets World exhibition held at Mid Valley with my half. Pets World, the name sounds huge, but when I went there, with total disappointment, I completed the whole exhibition within half an hour. Why is that so? Because, the exhibition did not seem to be a Pets WORLD, instead Pets TOWN!

Anyway, I did capture some photos for memories kononnya-lah... just to make my RM5 entrance fee worth. :D


The GRAND CHAMPION of the largest koi fish competition. Really huge, I wonder how they rear! Geng!!!!




And this is an example of aquascaping tank that I'm currently working hard on. With so much of failure and $$$$, hopefully now it works! Else, *cry* I better get a 1 set aquascaping tank.


This seems to be special, planting moss and build it like a tree! Good idea huh?!


This area was occupied with little kitties...


Bushy cat.. that's all I can say :P


Doggie mahu coconut juice juga ke??? Two huge dogs, barking around in the centre, and caused few kids to break down in tears and loud scream! Wahaha....


Nano tank... I always love nano tank, unfortunately, this will cost me thousands. Even freshwater also I cannot jaga, apatah lagi nano tank. *faint*


A school of African fish "fei zhou yu".. actually they were promoting their blue tank, a massive tank whereby if you own a restaurant cooking this type of fish, then you can rear them in this tank. And hurry up, get one!!!


I'm not sure what is this species, but this dog looks like BIG RAJA. Sitting down relaxing, with a fan blowing towards its fur.. really enjoy life huh? No need to work kah????


And this is one of the cutie little dog too. I just love its white pure fur and also the fox kind of look. I forgot the name of this dog *short term memory, sign of oldness*

2 comments:

  1. The dog in the last picture is called Siberian Husky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah.. u can remember!!! Good memory huh?? Usually I'm the one that remembers well!! Wahaha.... Thumbs up to you!!!

    ReplyDelete