Friday, June 24, 2016

Daniel, Mommy loves you.

While feeding him his lunch, I kissed him on his head and we started a short conversation.

Me : Daniel, Mommy loves you a lot a lot. Do you know?
Daniel : Yes, I love you too. 
Me : Why do you love me?
Daniel : Because you always give me your milk.
Me : You like mommy's milk? Is it delicious?
Daniel : Yes. So Yummy.

Aaaahhh.. All the sleepless night is paid off. Those words are so sweet to hear, sweet sweet words to my ear. It gives me a lot of strength to carry on with what I'm doing. Baby Vi sleeps long hours at night and I still have my alarm clock set every day at 3am just to express out the milk for him. Some days I might have a lot of stocks and Jie Jie gets a share as well. But she's not so keen. She said yucks. Haha. It works if I add some milo or yoghurt. 

Breastmilk is definitely very powerful. When Jie Jie was down with flu and cough for almost 2 weeks, Di Di doesn't get any symptoms. Even if he does, he recovers very quickly. So thankful for the more-than-enough supply that I get to give them the best! Jia you mommy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment