Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas & Anniversary came early !!

First of all, thank you to Mr Hb for a super early Christmas and Anniversary gift! Such a lovely present.

You wouldn't believe me that the last time I bought a watch for myself was in year 2007. I've not changed my DKNY watch since then. It was a lovely watch. I adore it much. I don't have any plans to change to a new watch until it's totally not usable anymore.

One day, the little boy took my watch from the table and wanted to hand it over to me. He ran to me and said, " Mommy, your watch!". The moment I saw him holding my watch, I quickly ran to him so that I can grab my watch asap. Unfortunately, his grip wasn't stable back then (he was only 1yr plus) and pomp! My beautiful watch was lying on the floor, face down. It stopped working since then.

Actually it wasn't the first time my watch laid flat on the ground, so I wouldn't scold him for that. The watch just decided to stop working after that last fall. We sent for repair and it would cost us about RM300+ to change the whole mechanism. Thinking of that amount of money, we can almost buy a new watch. So, we decided to just drop the plan.

I've not been wearing any watch for many months. I felt my left hand is so empty. Today, my better half told me he will get me a new watch. We looked around looking for a more affordable watch, but it's rather unbelievable, watches these days are so expensive! I almost bought a RM13 watch from Padini. But, looking at the plastic-rubbery-not so elegant look, I decided not to own a watch. =/

The hubby insisted and there you go ..... a lovely Christmas & Anniversary gift! Such a lovely box. Christmas is in the air!




Usually I'm more keen on leather watches, but this year, I decided to try something new. A stainless steel watch! A rose-tone stainless steel watch from Fossil! I think the Roman numerals are cool and artistic. Furthermore, I like watches embellished with sparkling crystals. Surprisingly, the stainless steel strap doesn't make me look old at all. It could be the overall design of the watch's interior that makes the whole body looks stunning and elegant. Today, I totally changed my perception on stainless-steel watches.

I just couldn't wait to wear this beautiful piece in our coming trip .. =D

The pictures below are free gifts from FOSSIL. A new diary and some Christmas ornaments. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment