Wednesday, June 17, 2015

PATIENCE . JOY . LOVE . WISDOM

For the JOY of the Lord is my STRENGTH ....
If you are happy and you know it, clap your hands.
If you are happy and joyful... you surely have the strength to go on. To carry on. To move on. To strive on.

It's never never an easy task bringing up children. It takes a whole lot of patience and courage and wisdom and joy! Honestly, one day itself, I have few times of boiling points. I'm this Mama Tiger. I roared. Sigh. Then, I felt so miserable. My brain would then think how nice if I'm working. I quickly shut it off. It's such a privilege that I can stay at home looking after them, isn't it? Shouldn't I be thankful that my kids are healthy, active and lively? That was what I prayed when they were still in the womb. Oh God, forgive me.

Today, I pray for more and more JOY of the Lord while raising my children.They are so so precious to me and I pray that I can raise them well, they are the gems that God has entrusted us to take good care of. They are God's little children too.

Thank you God for entrusting us these two priceless and precious gems.
I pray that I will be the most joyful, patience, loving, faithful mom that I can ever be. Lead me and guide me. That at the end of every day, my children will look at me and say "I love you Mommy".

0 comments:

Post a Comment